Friday, December 31, 2010

Workouts

Before I forget lol.

Tuesday: PBS, t-tapp twist, lawnmowers and Hoedowns

Wednesday: PBS, TTT, OIP/HF full version, Hoedowns - *note* when I went to bed it was the first time I have gone to bed where when I relaxed my back I didn't have ANY pain. Those stretches from OIP/HF were amazing.

Thursday: PBS, the stretching from OIP/HF - *note* was hoping to wake with no back pain but both the baby and Garrison were up most of the night in bed with me and I hardly got any sleep. I was a tad sore but not horrible. Who knows how I would have been should I NOT have done the OIP/HF

Friday so far: OIP/HF stretching, PBS - Woke feeling pretty good! Was a tad sore but NO weakness in the back! So did the OIP/stretching and some arm movements before getting out of bed and was actually ABLE to do PBS after that. I NEVER can do PBS in the morning. Will be doing the full OIP/HF tonight I think. Wait it's New Year's. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment