Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Great t-tapp forum post of the week

Okay this isn't a new post or anything but as of late t-tapp twist has become my favorite exercise and this post is grrrrrreat. Since doing anything other than just BWO+ has seemed to aggravate my back my goal for now is to give 1,000% on learning BWO+ the best I can. T-tapp twist is definitely the one exercise that as a whole I think for me, and I bet everyone, takes the longest and the most energy to get totally right.

This thread HERE by Kiona on the t-tapp boards is a gold mine of information on learning exactly how those hips should feel when doing t-tapp twist. I felt so much better when Kiona on the thread says that it's almost impossible to have your hips be 100% perfectly stable. So even the pros are still getting better at it. So I definitely feel a tad better about myself and my attempts at TTT. On the thread she gives great instruction on doing it sitting and against a wall to stabilize those hips. I plan on doing one of them once a day to really get it down. So run over and check out Kiona's amazing TTT thread HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment