Wednesday, December 1, 2010

If this doesn't inspire you I don't know what will

Poke around the t-tapp forums, get to know enough about t-tapp and you will eventually hear of Charlotte. Charlotte is the mom of 12 kids and THE most inspiring t-tapp testimony in MY opinion of course. With regular short workouts, with consistency with t-tapp she went from a size 22W to a now size 4! Seriously. That's something. And what's amazing to me as well is that as you watch her from the first segment to a year later, she has gained so much self-confidence as well as looks amazing. Okay we've seen a million transformation stories where someone goes from being 250 lbs to 120 and how they now love the gym and workout an hour every morning at 4am and run marathons. But I will never do that. There was a time in my youth when we lived in the city that we went to the gym early but I'm not that spring chicken, I live in the country, I have horrible back problems and now find that I am incredibly lazy Bwahahah. But over and over at the t-tapp forums and things like in Charlotte's video I hear the same thing "you don't have to workout hours a day, you just have to BE CONSISTENT". Smaller shorter workouts where you give 100% and be consistent. I've watched Charlotte's video a million times because it always makes me feel like I can actually DO THIS. I can be thin again, I can be healthy again, I can find strength and self-confidence again.


No comments:

Post a Comment