Friday, December 24, 2010

Doing at least a little

So last night I was feeling sore. I mean it was Christmas Adam (Because Adam comes before Eve after all). Definitely a busy day. Town day, hitting raw milk pickup, Walmart, Whole Foods and Lifeway then home to clean up. All in the midst of chaos on the roads. And off-topic but still.. people drive CUH-razy trying to get their last minute gifts. Cuh-razy. So by the time I was going to bed (way too late but we won't get into that) I could tell my back was SORE and was going to be even more sore the next day. But man it was late. Late late. So I decided to do the unthinkable.

Well unthinkable for ME anyways. I didn't do a whole workout. I actually braved the world unknown to us all-or-nothingers and did the bare minimum. I did PBS (Primary Back Stretch) and TTT (T-tapp Twist). I was even too tired to do any Hoedowns. But I figure since those are the two most back rehabilitative exercises that was worth giving a shot.

The verdict? I was okay this morning! I was hardly sore. I was even a tad stronger than some other days. So I guess this is step 1 for me in my quest to kill the all-or-nothings. And look, it doesn't take but a few minutes to do PBS and TTT. It doesn't. So I will be doing it everyday no matter what. Period.

Wait. HA! Did you read those last sentences? I took my victory against the all-or-nothings and ruined it. I just committed myself to doing it everyday no matter what. Yeah. It's a sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment