Monday, January 3, 2011

Charlotte's Virtual Coaching

*note* this was supposed to be posted yesterday and wasn't for some reason!

Today I start Charlotte's Virtual Coaching program with a few other ladies on a private Christian message board. One by one we all signed up. It was on sale last month and I decided last minute to do it. Today's the day! And I guess anyone who reads here (and you know who the two of you are) will get a review! I won't be sharing details of course in respect to Charlotte but it should still be fun. And anyone who's up in the air about it should get an idea of what it's like as I blog. But if you've read at all you know that I find Charlotte incredibly inspiring as I can't see myself NOT like it. But time will tell.......
It's funny in some ways for me to post that I'm starting this after my New Year's post. But they don't conflict. Exercise, healthy eating, etc. are all good things. And I believe they please the Lord. It's when you make rules that dictate how you feel about yourself, laws for yourself about what you eat, what you do, outside of leaning on the Lord that are missing the mark. I do believe the Lord wants me to get healthy again. And after prayer feel that this is a great start.

So how does the Virtual Coaching program work? You get:
· An e-book, Renew You Virtual Coaching Personal Workout Inspiration and Schedule, with workout schedules, instructions and convenient forms
· 30 daily emails full of inspiration, T-Tapp tips and valuable insights
· Every 3rd day, a link to a coaching video of Charlotte sharing her insights and tips for you
· Bonus links and articles
Renew You Virtual Coaching gives you access to expert advice:
  • How to jumpstart yourself when enthusiasm lags. Day 11.
  • Tips for setting up your space for success with your workouts. Video Day 3.
  • What is your brain wired to do (it can't help it!) and how can you take advantage of that? Video Day 24.
  • How to stay consistent with T-Tapp. Day 28
  • A secret that helped motivate me on the way to my goals. Video Day 15.
  • Why it's not selfish to care for yourself—first—from a busy mom of 12. Day 8

No comments:

Post a Comment